Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Art Treasure


Imagining a vision of an object and then creating it is always an adventure to me especially when it is something different. I don't believe I ever painted a treasure chest in my career and the opportunity to make one for a wall display allowed me to give it a try.

The challenge to show the contents while still showing some perspective, though exaggerated, was interesting and the color choices to pull off the "Pirate Chest" feel made this a fun, quick, project.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wayne Beeman said...

Very nice! The technique and color choice really makes the piece shine. It has a real Disney like cell quality. Awesome!

September 23, 2011 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Twigg said...

Thanks Wayne.....I like your page a lot.

August 14, 2012 at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home