Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Blue Bomber

Another challenging request came to me the other day where I was asked to create a "Blue Bomber". It is the mascot of a school in Southeast Pa. They wanted an illustration showing the mascot flying and dropping a message to promote an activity in their school. Seems simple enough, until you try to decide type of plane? look of the bomber? what is he actually dropping? what angle to show the image? etc... This was my start: The next step was to come up with the messages. I decided to get a little creative with the messages, so rather than just dropping sheets of paper...
I went with dropping what I would drop if I were the "Blue Bomber"...
Once the decisions were made, color was added and this was the result...
They loved the look and are using the version in a variety of ways in their school. Sometimes the more strange the request is, the more fun it is to complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home